A wide range of services, experience, knowledge, professionalism, flexibility - these are just some of the features that characterize Cyber Arms. Find out more about us!
INFORMATION OBLIGATION OF THE GDPR
The owner of the www.cyberarms.io website and the Personal Data Administrator Cyber Arms Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its
registered office in Warsaw (00-848) at ul. Skierniewicka 10a/6/29, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000955514, NIP: 5272991510.
The Administrator can be contacted by traditional mail to the address indicated above or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is:
a) Consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) - in the case of data processing for the purpose of sending a newsletter or other commercial, marketing and information correspondence, for which the person requested
b) Agreement (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR) - in the situation of providing the Company's services or processing data before concluding the agreement
c) Legal provisions (Article 6(1)(c) in the case of data processing on the basis of legal provisions, e.g. for tax purposes
d) The Administrator's legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) in the event of contact by the data subject to the Company's address or e-mail addresses of persons placed on the website. The legitimate interest of the Administrator is to enable contact with the person submitting the request or inquiry.
2. The purpose of data processing is the implementation of the Company's statutory activity, i.e. conducting business activity.
3. Personal data has been obtained directly from the persons concerned.
4. Personal data, depending on the legal basis, are stored:
a) in the case of processing based on voluntary consent, for the duration of the consent of the authorized person,
b) in the case of data processing on the basis of a contract, for its duration and then for the period specified in this contract,
c) in the case of processing based on a legitimate interest, for the duration of the Administrator's legitimate interest (i.e. for 1 year) or until an effective objection to their processing is submitted.
d) in the case of processing on the basis of a legal obligation, for the time specified by specific provisions
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide data will make it impossible to perform the purposes indicated above.
6. You have access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to object to such processing in the case of data processed on the basis of a legitimate interest, as well as the right to transfer data in the case of data processed on the basis of consent. The above rights are limited by the provisions of law applicable to the Administrator.
7. While maintaining all security guarantees and the requirements of the GDPR, your personal data may be disclosed to persons authorized by the Administrator (e.g. IT service, accounting and legal services, persons cooperating with the Administrator in order to perform statutory tasks).
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
Your personal data is not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and will not be transferred to third countries or international organizations.
Cookies are small text files installed on your device while browsing the Website (www.cyberarms.io website). Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website from which they come, storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The information collected in the logs is processed primarily for purposes related to the provision of services, i.e. for analytical and statistical purposes - to constantly improve the quality of services provided as part of the Website and adapt its functionalities to the needs of users; detecting abuses, identifying and preventing threats to the stability and correct operation of the Website; website personalization;
Personal data protection is a dynamic and constantly changing process. These changes are intended to protect your rights in the most effective way, which is why the Policy is subject to ongoing verification and updating. We will inform Users about any changes via the Website or by e-mail.