THE INFORMATION OBLIGATION OF THE GDPR
The owner of the website www.cyberarms.io and the Personal Data Administrator of Cyber Arms Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw (00-848) at Żelazna 59 lok. 6.3, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000955514, NIP number: 5272991510.
The Administrator can be contacted by traditional mail at the address indicated above or by e-mail: email@example.com
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data is:
- a) Consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR) – in the case of data processing for sending a newsletter or other commercial, marketing and information correspondence, for the shipment requested by a given person
- b) Agreement (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR) – in the case of the provision of the Company’s services or the processing of data prior to the conclusion of the contract
c) Legal provisions (Article 6 (1) (c) in the case of data processing on the basis of legal provisions, e.g. for tax purposes
- d) The legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) in the event of contact from the data subject to the Company’s address or e-mail addresses of persons posted on the website. The Controller’s legitimate interest is to enable contact with the person submitting the request or inquiry.
The purpose of data processing is the implementation of the statutory activities of the Company, i.e. running a business.
Personal data has been obtained directly from the persons they concern.
4. Personal data, depending on the legal basis, are stored:
a) in the case of processing based on voluntary consent for the duration of the consent of the authorized person,
- b) in the case of data processing on the basis of a contract, for its duration and then for the period specified in this contract,
b) in the case of processing on the basis of a legitimate interest for the duration of the legitimate interest of the Administrator (i.e. for 1 year) or until an effective objection to their processing is filed.
c) in the case of processing on the basis of a legal obligation for the period specified by specific provisions
Providing personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide data will make it impossible to achieve the objectives indicated above.
6. You have access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to object to such processing in the case of data processed on the basis of a legitimate interest, as well as the right to transfer data in the case of data processed on the basis of consent. The above rights are limited by the law applicable to the Administrator.
7. Subject to all security guarantees and GDPR requirements, your personal data may be disclosed to persons authorized by the Administrator (eg IT service, accounting and legal services, persons cooperating with the Administrator in order to perform statutory tasks).
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
- Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling, and will not be transferred to third countries or international organizations.
Cookies are small text files installed on your device while browsing the Website ( www.cyberarms.io). Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The information collected in the logs is processed primarily for purposes related to the provision of services, i.e. for analytical and statistical purposes – to constantly improve the quality of services provided on the Website and to adjust its functionality to the needs of users; detecting abuses, identifying and counteracting threats to the stability and correctness of the Website’s operation; website personalization;
Personal data protection is a dynamic and constantly changing process. These changes are designed to protect your rights as effectively as possible, therefore the Policy is subject to ongoing verification and updating. We will inform Users about any changes via the Website or via e-mail.